Tatiana Gomberg is a New York City based actress of stage, screen, and of course, the audio booth.
Tatiana fell in love with New York City when she took a school trip to the city at 16 years old. Six months later she had her feet and a suitcase on the New York City asphalt as a new student accepted into New York University’s prestigious Tisch School of the Arts which began her New York career. She adores traveling and counts her lucky stars that acting and dancing have taken her all over the United States, to Montreal, Vancouver, Ireland, and Holland… but she loves coming home to New York where it all started.
Equally at home speaking heightened language in a corset, in a leather jacket spouting obscenities, and as a dancer she has been compared to such dark, vivacious heroines as Helena Bonham Carter, a young Winona Ryder and Ellen Page. This depth and facility with multiple genres garnered her a New York Innovative Theatre Award Best Featured Actress nomination for her work in The Night of Nosferatu. Her facility with accents has landed her quite a few audiobooks and numerous on-camera roles including the role of Evgenya in the award winning I am A Fat Cat. Tatiana is a proud member of Actor’s Equity Association.
Work on Escape Artists
- PP409 Sideshow by Catherine MacLeod
- PP411 Flash On The Borderlands XXIII: Grief: Poor Me and Ted, by Kate Jonez
- PP426 The Devil Inside by Shannon Connor Winward
- PP458 Stabilimentum by Livia Llewellyn
- PP461 Flash On The Borderlands XXVIII - Britshock II: The Ghost of Gold and Grey, by Laura Lam
- PP504 There Is No Road through the Woods, by Dagny Paul
- PP532 Artemis Rising 3 - Flash on the Borderlands XXXVI - Artemis Rising Showcase: When First He Laid Eyes, by Rachael K. Jones
- PC134 Corinthians, by Sam Schreiber
- PC248 Bleaker Collegiate Presents an All-Female Production of Waiting for Godot, by Claire Humphrey
- PC366 Sticks and Stones, by Nathaniel Lee
- PC406 The Little Dog Ohori, by Anatoly Belilovsky
- PC434 The Ghost Years, by Nghi Vo
- PC475 The Dauphin's Metaphysics, by Eric Schwitzgebel
Cast of Wonders