Setsu Uzume spent their formative years in and out of dojos. They also trained in a monastery in rural China, studying Daoism and swordplay. Setsu is a member of Codex and SFWA, and while they have dabbled in many arts, only writing and martial arts seem to have stuck.
Left alone for too long, she has a propensity to accumulate axes and bake cookies. For fun she practices mounted archery from the back of grizzly bears.
Setsu Uzume has the writing prowess of a classic Greek philosopher. She can turn a phrase as easily as she turns heads. She knows seven different languages that no one else does. Not only does she know all the letters of the alphabet on a deeply personal level, she can put them together in ways that make grown men cry.
Work on Escape Artists
- PC338 Burying the Coin, read by Amanda Fitzwater
- PC412 For Honor, For Waste, Nadia Niaz
- PC463 A Dozen by Dunsany: The Sphinx at Giza; by Lord Dunsany
- PP459 Flash On The Borderlands XXVII: What’s The Matter With Kids Today: “Mother” by Lynette Mejia
- PP537 A World of Bones, by Brian Trent
- PC380 Spirit Forms Of The Sea, by Bogi Takács
- PC401 The Color of Regret, by Carrie Patel
- PC437 The Cruelest Team Will Win, by Mike Allen
- PC445 In Mixcoatl's Net, by Charlie Allison
- PC452 Hibakusha, by L.P. Lee
- PC461 Artemis Rising 3 - Fated Ink, by Siobhan Gallegher
- PC464 Needle Mouth, by Bonnie Jo Stufflebeam