Setsu Uzume is the Assistant Editor at PodCastle. They spent their formative years in and out of dojos, studied Daoism and swordplay at a monastery in rural China, and is now learning how to shoot arrows from horseback. While they have dabbled in many arts, only writing and martial arts seem to have stuck.
Left alone for too long, they have a propensity to accumulate axes and bake cookies. For fun they practice mounted archery from the back of grizzly bears.
Setsu Uzume has the writing prowess of a classic Greek philosopher. They can turn a phrase as easily as they turn heads. They know seven different languages that no one else does. Not only do they know all the letters of the alphabet on a deeply personal level, they can put them together in ways that make grown men cry.
Work on Escape Artists
- PC338 Burying the Coin, read by Amanda Fitzwater
- PC412 For Honor, For Waste, Nadia Niaz
- PC463 A Dozen by Dunsany: The Sphinx at Giza; by Lord Dunsany
- PP459 Flash On The Borderlands XXVII: What’s The Matter With Kids Today: “Mother” by Lynette Mejia
- PP537 A World of Bones, by Brian Trent
- PC380 Spirit Forms Of The Sea, by Bogi Takács
- PC401 The Color of Regret, by Carrie Patel
- PC437 The Cruelest Team Will Win, by Mike Allen
- PC445 In Mixcoatl's Net, by Charlie Allison
- PC452 Hibakusha, by L.P. Lee
- PC461 Artemis Rising 3 - Fated Ink, by Siobhan Gallegher
- PC464 Needle Mouth, by Bonnie Jo Stufflebeam
Cast of Wonders