Rick Kennett lives in Melbourne, Australia where his day job is in the transport industry. His stories have appeared in Andromeda Spaceways, Aurealis, Weird Tales, the Ghosts & Scholars Book of Shadows anthologies and several podcasts including Pseudopod and Dunesteef. His novel The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea was published by Cooperative Press in 2013 and is available on Amazon.
In addition to a slew of Australian publishing awards for his horror fiction, Rick has two Parsec Awards to his credit, including Cast of Wonders episode Now Cydonia which won in the short story category in 2014. And in a lovely coincidence, he’s recently become the podcast correspondent for the magazine Ghosts & Scholars, which specializes in the antiquarian ghost stories of author M. R. James.
Work on Escape Artists
Cast of Wonders
- CW71 Now Cydonia, read by Marguerite Kenner
- CW89 The Carmel B Crazies, read by Marguerite Kenner
- CW103 The View from Stickney Crater, read by Marguerite Kenner
- CW173 Timelines, read by Marguerite Kenner
- CW146 Thirty Minutes for New Hell, Part 1, read by Marguerite Kenner
- CW235 Isle of the Dancing Dead, read by Barry Haworth