Kate Baker is the Podcast Director and Non-fiction Editor for Clarkesworld Magazine. She has been very privileged to narrate over 250 short stories/poems by some of the biggest names in Science Fiction and Fantasy. Kate has also read for various other audio venues such as StarShipSofa, Escape Pod, Nightmare Magazine, Mash Stories, The Drabblecast and Cast of Wonders.
Kate is currently situated in Northern Connecticut with her first fans; her three wonderful children. She is currently working as the Operations Manager for the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America.
Appearances on Escape Artists
- EP211 Carthago Delenda Est, by Genevieve Valentine
- EP217 The Kindness of Strangers, by Nancy Kress
- EP223 The Uncanny Valley, by Nick Mamatas
- EP226 Pirate Solutions, by Katherine Sparrow (read with a full cast)
- EP230 Candy Art, by James Patrick Kelly
- EP244 Non-Zero Probabilities (2010 Hugo Award nominee), by N.K. Jemisin
- EP248 Spar (2010 Hugo Award nominee), by Kij Johnson
- EP298 The Things (2011 Hugo Award nominee), by Peter Watts
- EP515 The Winter Festival, by Evan Berkow
Cast of Wonders