Multi-instrumentalist, singer, songwriter, producer, composer, and heliocentrist George Hrab has written and produced six independent CDs and a concert DVD; published two books; and has recorded hundreds of episodes of The Geologic Podcast. He's traveled to four continents promoting critical thinking, science, and skepticism through story and song. George is considered one of the preeminent skeptic/science/atheist/geek-culture music icons currently living in his apartment.
The New York City premiere of George’s composition for string quartet and voice called "The Broad Street Score” will be on May 12th, 2016 at NECSS, the North East Conference for Science and Skepticism.
Work on Escape Artists
- PP023 Civilized Monsters, by Johnny Compton
- PP052 That Old Black Magic, by John R. Platt
- PP064 Connecting Door, by Richard E. Dansky
- PP142 Camp, by Jeremy C. Shipp
- PP230 Girls Gone Insane, by John Jasper Owens
- PP368 Short and Nasty, by Darrell Schweitzer
- PP379 The Greatest Good Of The Greatest Number, by Gertrude Atherton
- PP402 The Recovery, by H.V. Chao
- P486 Hinterlands, by William Gibson
- PP518 The Tiger, by Nina Allan