Cunning Minx is the sultry-voiced producer and host of the Polyamory Weekly podcast, now with over 400 episodes in production. The podcast shares tales from the front of responsible non-monogamy from a pansexual, kink-friendly point of view. A kinky boobiesexual, Minx founded the show as a resource for the poly and poly-curious to form a community, share experiences and help guide each other on their journeys of poly and kinky exploration. A marketer by day, Minx spends most of her vacation days teaching about polyamory throughout the US but leaves a few for snorkeling about the Caribbean with her poly family. Her New ebook is, Eight Things I Wish I’d Known About Polyamory.
Work on Escape Artists
- EP091 The Acid Test, by Kay Kenyon
- EP104 Lust for Learning, by Pete Butler; read with Stephen Eley
- EP121 The Snow Woman's Daughter, by Eugie Foster
- EP164 The Right Kind of Town, by Christian Klaver
- EP186 Chrysalis, by Mary Robinette Kowal